Oikos Gothenburg 2023 - Extended Abstract Submission to 4 January
Registration and Abstract submission for the 2023 Swedish Oikos conference is now open! The theme will be “Ecological and Evolutionary Consequences of Global Environmental Change”.
About the conference: The Swedish Oikos 2023 conference will take place in at the conference center Wallenberg Gothenburg from January 31 to February 1st. The theme will be “Ecological and Evolutionary Consequences of Global Environmental Change”.
- Helmut Hillebrand, University of Oldenburg, “Are there thresholds for biodiversity change?”
- Isla Myers-Smith, University of Edinburgh, “The causes and consequences of biodiversity change in the warming Arctic”
- Ulrika Candolin, University of Helsinki, “Behavioural responses to a changing world”
- Sam Dupont, University of Gothenburg, “A question of time: How time modulates the response to marine global environmental changes”
- Simon Creer, University of Bangor, "Exploring the spatio-temporal relevance of eukaryotic eDNA traces across diverse biomes"
Registration for the Swedish Oikos Conference 31 January to 1 February is now open. Deadline for registration is January 15 (see separate registration date for Abstract submission below). The registration fee is 1600 SEK, with additional costs for the Icebreaker 31 January (Sjöfartsmuseet Akvariet) 250 SEK and Conference Dinner (Wallenberg Center 295 SEK). All prices are without VAT and drinks are available at the bar in both events. Please use the following link for registration: https://www.trippus.net/OIKOS2023-del