Swedish Oikos Meeting 2023
Registration and Abstract submission for the 2023 Swedish Oikos conference is now open! The theme will be “Ecological and Evolutionary Consequences of Global Environmental Change”.
About the conference: The Swedish Oikos 2023 conference will take place in at the conference center Wallenberg Gothenburg from January 31 to February 1st. The theme will be “Ecological and Evolutionary Consequences of Global Environmental Change”.
- Helmut Hillebrand, University of Oldenburg, “Are there thresholds for biodiversity change?”
- Isla Myers-Smith, University of Edinburgh, “The causes and consequences of biodiversity change in the warming Arctic”
- Ulrika Candolin, University of Helsinki, “Behavioural responses to a changing world”
- Sam Dupont, University of Gothenburg, “A question of time: How time modulates the response to marine global environmental changes”
- Simon Creer, University of Bangor, Title TBA
Registration for the Swedish Oikos Conference 31 January to 1 February is now open. Deadline for registration is January 15 (see separate registration date for Abstract submission below). The registration fee is 1600 SEK, with additional costs for the Icebreaker 31 January (Sjöfartsmuseet Akvariet) 250 SEK and Conference Dinner (Wallenberg Center 295 SEK). All prices are without VAT and drinks are available at the bar in both events. Please use the following link for registration: https://www.trippus.net/OIKOS2023-del
Abstract submission is also open but is done separately.
- Maximum of 200 words (approximately)
- Please indicate whether you prefer a regular presentation (12+3 minutes), a flash presentation (3+2 minutes), or a poster
- Please submit your abstracts to OikosSweden2023@gmail.com
- Deadline for abstract submission: extended to January 4
Workshops: On Monday, January 30th there will be several workshops, so please save the date if you are interested. Information about these workshops will be released soon. If you would like to organize an additional workshop, please get in touch (email@example.com) as soon as possible.